This webseminar will take stock of the national recovery plans submitted by CEE countries and outlines the next steps for their implementation. It will provide civil society stakeholders and representatives from EU institutions with the opportunity to discuss pressing questions around the next steps of Europe’s economic recovery:
- How to ensure recovery funding supports the green transition in CEE?
- Which role can civil society play in ensuring that recovery plans are implemented in line with the European Green Deal?
- What are the implications of the new EU 2030 climate target for recovery efforts in CEE?
- The goal is to contribute to a common understanding of how to achieve a green recovery in CEE.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Wioletta Dunin-Majewska, European Commission
- Damian Boeselager, MEP, Greens/EFA, Member of the Recovery Working Group,
- Linda Zeilina from the International Sustainable Finance Centre (ISFC)
- Anelia Stefanova from CEE Bankwatch Network
This event is free of charge and will be held in English language. Please find the link to enter the seminar here. We kindly ask you to register below.
Organised by: E3G, DUH and CEE Bankwatch
Supported by: the European Climate Initiative (EUKI)