EUKI Shorts: Smart Climate Communication
About this EUKI Short
Everyone is concerned with global warming, climate policy or even climate change adaptation. Sooner or later, this always involves communication. Whether in companies or civil society, in politics or science, in authorities or the media it is necessary to write, discuss and listen about climate action. So, how can we talk about the climate in a way that motivates people to act? How can we communicate climate action effectively? In this EUKI Academy web seminar we deep dive into the logics and key factors of smart climate communication.
- Carel Mohn, editor in chief at klimafakten.de and program director at Clean Energy Wire (CLEW)
What topics does this EUKI Shorts cover?
- An explanation why stating facts is not enough when communicating climate issues.
- Insights into why the information deficit model of communication has failed us.
- Information about cognitive dissonance.
- Recommendations on how to effectively communicate climate.
What‘s the duration of this tutorial?
EUKI Academy Report
Here you can find a short written summary.