EUKI Short: Funding Opportunities Horizon Europe
About this tutorial
This EUKI Shorts episode elaborates on funding opportunities in Horizon Europe particularly focusing on Cluster 5 Climate, Energy and Mobility of Pillar II (Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness). The webseminar was held in cooperation with the National Contact Point for Climate, Energy and Mobility of Horizon Europe (Germany).
- Laura Müller, National Contact Point for Cluster 5 at Project Management Jülich representing the thematic area “Energy”
- Gertrud Frankenreiter, National Contact Point for Cluster 5 at Project Management Jülich representing the thematic area “Climate”
Which topic does this EUKI Short episode cover?
- A brief introduction to the funding programme and a depiction of two exemplary thematic areas, namely energy systems and energy efficiency.
- A short outline on who can and how to apply for funding.
- A brief overview of the European Missions, their setting within Horizon Europe and the wider political landscape.
- A deeper view on the Mission ‘Adaptation to Climate Change’