24 May 2023 - Challenges and Potentials of an Entrepreneurially Driven Green Transformation
The EUKI project GTL project has shown the need for inter- and transdisciplinary ideas fed by an active international exchange of knowledge in terms of technology but also regarding social innovation, to prepare local economies for a successful green transition. There is a significant lack of professionally qualified specialists in European societies who can bring these technologies to the market. Therefore, this web seminar will discuss how vocational educational training (VET) expertise represents the base to empower local economies to exploit the potential of new green technologies and contribute to achieving climate goals.
Date: 24 May 2023
Time: 12:00 – 13:15 CEST
- Norbert Kurilla, Green Transition Advisor to the President at Office of the President of the Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- Konstantinos Aravosis, UNESCO Chair on Green Innovation, TU Athens and State Secretary in the Ministry of Environment (Greece)
- Nassia Theodoridou, General Directorate of VET at DYPA, Greek Labor Agency (Greece)
- Antonio Blanco, CEO/General Manager Keyter International (Spain)
- José Expósito, Vocational school at Lucena (Córdoba) Marques de Comares (Spain)
- Silke Steinberg, FIAP e.V.
If you would like to join the web seminar, please send a message to academy∂euki.de.
Please note that this web seminar will be recorded.