9. November 2022 - Czech EUKI Community Conference
How can the European Climate Initiative (EUKI) advance climate action and support implementing organisations in Czechia to contribute effectively to the EU’s Green Deal?
Find the final report about the panel discussion here.
These and more questions will be guiding through the Czech EUKI Community Conference. This event offers the opportunity to discuss future policy challenges, find synergies between the EUKI projects and promote a joint approach to climate policy issues. German and Czech state and civil society representatives will discuss “New Challenges in the Implementation of the EU Climate Goals”. Following the panel, EUKI project implementers will exchange and share their experiences with regards to their project implementation during a networking session.
Date: 9 November 2022
Time: 13:00-17:30 CET
Panel Discussion (streamed online): 13:00-14:15 CET
The Czech EUKI Community Conference is organized by EUROPEUM in cooperation with the European Climate Initiative (EUKI).
- Anne Glumm, Head of the Economic Department, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Prague
- Ulrike Leis, Deputy Director European Climate Initiative (EUKI), GIZ
Panel discussion: New Challenges in the Implementation of the EU Climate Goals (13:00-14:15 CET)
- Audrey Mathieu, Policy Officer at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Lukáš Rečka, Researcher, Charles University Environment Centre
- Martin Šauer, Policy Officer at the Ministry of Environment of the Czech Republic
- Tomáš Petříček, Director, Progressive Analytical Centre, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic (tbc)
Moderator: Reka Sulyok, EUROPEUM