4. November 2022 - Webseminar: Supporting Consumers in the Energy Price Crisis
Higher energy costs have a strong social justice aspect, particularly in countries and regions with low household income and greater reliance on fossil fuels. European countries have recently implemented policy measures to alleviate the burden on households resulting from the energy crisis. This web seminar seeks to draw parallels between the current energy price measures and what can be considered good-practice policies.
Date: 4 November 2022
Time: 14:00-15:00 CET
- Adela Tesarova, Head of Unit Consumers, Local Initiatives, Just Transition at the Directorate-General for Energy, European Commission
- Viktoria Noka, Research Assistant Energy & Climate at the Institute for Applied Ecology (Öko-Institut e.V.)
- Piotr Gutowski, Energy Sector Specialist at WiseEuropa
- Giovanni Sgaravatti, Research Analyst at Bruegel
- Andreea Vornicu-Chira, Expert at the Romanian Center for the Study of Democracy
The web seminar will be moderated by Alexander Eden, Advisor at adelphi.
You can check out adelphi’s brand new policy brief “Supporting Households in the Energy Price Crisis: A Comparative Analysis of Approaches in Germany, Poland, and Romania” ahead of the web seminar here.
Please note that this webseminar will be recorded.