3. Februar 2021 - Factfulness: What to expect from the coming decade for Climate Action?
Online exchange aims to gather diverse mindsets and factual information on the most crucial period of Climate Action.
This interactive online exchange aims to gather diverse mindsets and factual information on the most crucial period of Climate Action. Following the recent trend of the number of people at Climate Protests and people engaging in Climate Action, we can expect a movement that triggers bold behavior and policy change by 2030.
To visualize this prediction, we invite visionary climate scientists both young and old, as well as shapers of this sustainability transition from the Central-European region.
– dr. Blaž Gasparini, researcher at the Department of Meteorology and Geophysics, University of Vienna
– Lucija Tacer, youth UN delegate for Slovenia
– Isabel Zangerl, CliM’School Lead Link
Moderator: Viktor Josa, CliMates
Please register here.
* The event will be held in English.
The webinar is part of the Sustainaware webinar series supported by the European Climate Initiative (EUKI).