Lucian Pavel / pixabay
2. Juni 2021 - EUKI Networking Event: Delivering a Green Recovery in Romania
Networking events in EUKI focus countries provide a forum for EUKI implementing organisations to disseminate project results, exchange ideas, identify synergies between projects and develop new ideas for possible future cooperation which will be discussed with Romanian and German government representatives.
Focus of the event will be the Green Recovery and Romania’s Recovery and Resilience Plan. A presentation of the Plan will be followed by a dialogue between NGOs and government representatives on its envisaged implementation and synergies with activities of the EUKI Community.
- Eva Kracht, Deputy Director General, German Federal Ministry of Environment
- Vlad Sinca, Secretary of State, Romanian Ministry of Energy
- Mr. Nicolae Toderaș, Director, Ministry of Investments and European Projects (tbc)
- Luciana Miu, Associate Researcher, EPG
Date and time: 02/06/2021 12.30 – 16:00 Eastern European Time (CET)
This event is private.