CEE Sustainable Finance Summit
15 May 2023 - 19 May 2023
The 3rd edition of the hybrid CEE Summit 2023 returns to Prague and this time EUKI is an official partner. The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit is the largest specialised hybrid event focused on sustainability in finance and business in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. It aims to ignite discussions about what opportunities sustainable finance and a pivot to sustainability integration offer to the wider region. The Summit showcases best practices in business and finance, and offers access to a unique range of experts and professionals working on the EU Green Deal, Fit for 55 Package or Sustainable Finance Agenda.
- 15 May – Sustainability in finance: Greening finance or financing green
- 16 May – Sustainability and banking: Banking on an economic transformation
- 17 May – Sustainability and energy: Powering sustainable economic growth
- 18 May – Sustainability and business: Sustainability for value creation
- 19 May – Sustainability and innovation: Solving the innovation puzzle
This is an invite-only event. If you’d like gain access for you or your team in person, please email email@example.com.
Panel discussions on Sustainability in Finance, Banking, Energy, Business and Innovation will be available on a live stream. Registrations for online streaming can be submitted here.