EUKI Networking Event Romania
Decarbonisation will not be achieved merely through political commitments - it also requires rigorous evidence-based planning, a robust governance framework, and dialogue among all stakeholders involved which this event seeks to bring into spotlight. The purpose is to bridge the collaboration between Romanian and German stakeholders and to highlight the role that civil society plays to contribute to national long-term strategies.
23 March 2023
The event will start with a panel discussion open to the public, followed by an online workshop exclusively for the Romanian EUKI Community.
Date: 23 March 2023
Time: 10 am CET
Radu Dudău, President of EPG
Deputy Head of the Economic Section in the German Embassy in Bucharest (TBC)
- Berthold Goeke, Deputy Director-General for National and European Climate Policy, German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK)
- Alexandra-Maria Bocșe, State Advisor of the Department of Climate and Sustainability Romanian Presidential Administration
- Mara Roman, Deputy Head of the European Commission Representation in Romania, Head of the Political Section (TBC)
- Audrey Mathieu, Policy Officer at the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK)
- Mihai Stoica, Executive Director of 2Celsius
- Mihnea Cătuți, Moderation, Head of Research EPG
Please register here for the event.
Bookings are no longer possible for this event.