Virtual Conference: Financing Local Energy Transition
B.A.U.M. e.V., INEM (the International Network for Environmental Management) and the national project partners – FEWE in Poland, KÖVET Association in Hungary, B.A.U.M Consult GmbH in Germany – cordially invite you to the
ALLIES Virtual and Interactive Final Conference
Financing Local Energy Transition
26.05.2020, 09:00-17:00 CEST
This interactive event will combine presentations with various thematic focuses, online panels with experts and parallel interactive capacity building workshops. We will use a virtual conferencing tool in combination with state-of-the-art visualisation. Please register by clicking on the link before 22nd May to receive the connection details.
The two main objectives of the conference are:
- To present the findings and results of ALLIES and discuss them with potential followers. We will hold special focus sessions for LFEEEs in the Balkan, Baltic and Mediterranean countries.
- To embed ALLIES in supranational structures such as the EUKI or EC programs.
We invite everyone interested in the ALLIES results and keen to apply them in their local context:
- Policy makers
- National and international NGOs
- Representatives of SMEs
- Representatives of municipalities and local energy utilities
- Energy agencies and regional development centres
- Representatives of funding programmes
You participate in the virtual and interactive final conference to
- discuss interactively how ALLIES’ results relate to the development of local energy communities as defined by the European Commission
- learn how to found cooperative institutions to foster and finance energy efficiency
- enrich your network and become part of the European wide „ALLIES community”
Please find the Conference leaflet with further information for download here.
For any questions, please contact Katinka Györki-Vincze (email@example.com).
Responsible for the content of this page is the named author / organisation: ALLIES