Launch Event: Black Sea Renewable Energy Coalition
Offshore wind energy has emerged as a crucial global strategic priority, and the European Union's marine renewable energy targets for 2023 demand immediate action. Recognising the urgent need to unlock the vast potential of low-carbon energy in their respective marine territories of the Black Sea, industry leaders and policymakers in the region have taken the initiative to form the Black Sea Renewable Energy Coalition.
13 June 2023
The primary objective of this round table discussion hosted by EUKI project partner Center for the Study of Democracy (CSD) is to gather the prospective partners and to discuss and define the future work of the coalition.
Date: 13 June 2023
Time: 10:30 – 12:30 EET
- Moritz Seiler, Embassy of Germany to Bulgaria
- Lilyana Paylova, European Investment Bank Governance
- Cristina Simioli, Renewable Grid Initative
- Ana-Maria Semana, World Wildlife Fund CEE
- Assoc. Prof. Nikolay Valchev, Institute of Oceanology – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- George Visan, Transelectrica
- Liviu Gavrila, Wind Energy Association
- Veli Bilgihan Yasacan, Black Sea Offshore Energy Federation
Register here for the event.