EUKI Info Day on the 6th Call for Proposals
About this recording
You are interested in applying for an EUKI funding and would like to gain a general overview about the content of the funding programme and the requirements to apply? This recording of the EUKI Info Day on the 6th call for proposals covers these topics.
What topics does this recording cover?
- EUKI from a political perspective
- The financing objectives and priorities of the EUKI funding programme
- Formal requirements for the application for EUKI funding: Eligibility criteria and conditions
- Information on the general selection procedure
- Q&A session with participants of the Info Day
What will you achieve?
This recording will help you to:
- Understand the target sectors and target groups of the funding programme as well as the eligible activities
- Learn about the technical capacities EUKI applicants should possess
- Receive an overview of the formal requirements of your application
- Understand the legal and commercial eligibility criteria and the conditions of project financing
- Gain an overview of the formal requirements of your application
- Commprehend the two steps and the timeline of the selection process