Financial Implementation of an EUKI Project – For Projects started before October 2022
About this tutorial
You have successfully completed the two-step application process for EUKI funding and have signed the contract? This video briefly explains what you should know and expect regarding the financial implementation of your project within the European Climate Initiative (EUKI).
Please note that the information regarding the reporting periods and the schedule of financial requirements only apply to projects that started before October 2022. Projects with contracts from October 2022 on have different requirements.
What topics does this tutorial cover?
- Information on the Schedule of financial requirements
- Requirements of the requests for pre-financing instalment
- Overview about when to submit your (final) Financial statements
- What to do in case of project changes over the course of the project period
What will you achieve?
This tutorial will help you to:
- Understand the different steps you have to make with regards to finances to implement your project successfully
- Receive an overview of the different templates you need to fill in
- Gain an understanding of the due dates to submit these records
What‘s the duration of this tutorial?
3 min in 1 short video