How to Prepare a Financial Report
About this tutorial
You are a EUKI funding recipient and have to prepare your six-monthly financial report. In this video tutorial series, we will give you information on how to fill in the GIZ template, illustrated by an exemplary project.
Please note that the information regarding the financial report only apply to projects that started after October 2022.
What topics does this tutorial cover?
- Using the GIZ template for your financial report and where to find the latest version
- How to fill out the covering note (3d)
- How to fill out the „totals per category” sheet (3f)
- How to fill out the „breakdown of actual costs” sheet (3e)
- How to report the costs of implementing partners (3ef)
- General information regarding corrections of reports, budget shifts, advance payments to partners and own/third-party contribution
What will you achieve?
This tutorial will help you to:
- Understand the logic of the excel template for financial reports
- Receive an overview about important steps
- Prepare your financial report correctly
What‘s the duration of this tutorial?
21 min in 9 short videos
Who will you learn with?
This tutorial has been created by Lisa Berkenkötter from the EUKI finance team.
Tel. +49 30 338424-701