With the transnational event “The Great Forum for Energy Communities in Western Macedonia”, EUKI project SunSharing – Supporting Solar Energy Communities in SEE will discuss the circumstances surrounding Energy Communities and Crowdfunding initiatives by defining key issues and opportunities in its partner countries. You can find the official invitation for the transnational event in Konzani here.
The event is open to the public. No registration is required.
The event’s agenda looks as follows:
|09:00 – 09:30
||Attendance – Coffee
|09:45 – 10:30
- European Commission Representative, Government Representative, Local Goverenment Representative, Municipalities, Dean of UOWM, PED of Western Macedonia Representative, Chamber of Commerce & Industry Chairman
|10:30 – 12:00
||The present and future of Energy Communities in Greece and their importance for the Just Transition Development Plan of the West. Macedonia. (Moderator: Sokratis Moutidis, Journalist)
- 10:30 – 10:45: Keynote Presentation: Nikos Mantzaris – Energy Policy Analyst in “The Green Tank”
- 10:50 – 11:30 Open Dialogue Forum on the importance of Energy Communities in the Just Transition Development Plan for the West. Macedonia (with the participation of Citizens and Agency Representatives)
|11:30 – 12:00
|12:00 – 13:00
||Financial Tools of Energy Communities and Barriers to the Development of Energy Communities in the West. Macedonia. (Moderator: Alexia Kalaitzi, Journalist)
- 12:00 – 12:15 Keynote Presentation: Efi Korma – Head of the Center for Renewable Energy Sources (CRES)
- 12:15 – 13:00 Open Dialogue Forum on the Barriers to the Development of the Energy Communities and how they will be overcome. (with the participation of Citizens and Agency Representatives)
|13:00 – 13:30
||Brief positioning by region’s Mayors and Local Governor
|14:30 – 15:30
||Sunsharing Project. (Moderator: Professor Georgios Christoforidis)
- 15:30 – 15:45: Project description, expected outcomes, progress so far, next steps.
Presenter: Antun Pfeifer (UNIZAG FSB – Croatia)
- 15:45 – 16:00: Conclusions drawn from meetings with key stakeholders in project countries.
Presenter: Vladimir Gjorgievski (SDEVES – North Macedonia)
- 16:00 – 16:15: Presentation on state-of-play in partner countries.
Presenter: Aleksandra Vladimirova (Green Sunergy Cluster – Bulgaria)
- 16:15 – 16:30: Crowdfunding scheme and potential for Energy Communities development.
Presenter: Konstantinos Oureilidis (UOWM – Greece)